Wednesday, February 17, 2010

License Plate Geography II

Since I posted the "License Plate Geography" Blog in January, I have stumbled across a number of cars and trucks here in The Valley with license plates not included in the original post. I was surprised that I found 27 states represented originally, but since then I have seen 6 more.


Maine from the New England area . . .








Alabama and Louisiana down South . . .




and Arizona, Nevada and Wyoming out West . . .



That brings the total number of states sighted to 33. Only 15 state license plates, plus Alaska and Hawaii, have not been sighted in "The Valley".

A couple more Canadian Provinces have also been sighted, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.




Plus another vehicle from South of the border in the Mexican state of Jalisco . . .







"License Plate Geography" in "The Valley" is beginning to cover a lot more territory!

No comments: