Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Catch Up & Ice Cream

Today was a day of getting caught up on Blogs. I have been having a lot of trouble staying connected to the Internet on wifi. I think the server I'm connected to at a neighbor's simply has too many people tapped in, or maybe his computer does not have sufficient capacity or speed to handle the load. I had several Blogs in draft form, but couldn't stay connected long enough to finalize them and get them posted.

So I spent the better part of the day at the clubhouse here in the Park where I have a good Internet connection and I have been able to complete the Posts which have been in-the-works for several days.

I did interrupt my Blog posting activity to run back to "The Bus" for an ice cream social on the porch/carport of one of the neighbors. Everyone brought ice cream or cake and they set up a buffet line including all the fixin's. Yes, I ate too much ice cream but, after all, I don't do that every day!

















Most importantly, the company and conversation with many new friends from all over the US and Canada was lots of fun. Besides, I skipped lunch today . . . and didn't bother checking my blood sugar either.

No comments: