Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ESP

Every town has a micro-brewery . . . and the Seattle area is no different. But what used to be a micro-brewery grew into a full fledged brewery operation called the Red Hook Brewery.

The Red Hook Brewery also has a nice restaurant adjacent to the brewery. I was not familiar with the various beers they brew here, so I ordered their Sampler . . . a serving of each of five different beers on a place mat which describes and explains the brewing of each of the beers.

It was an attractive and interesting presentation . . .


I thought the one in the middle was the best, the one they call "ESP". So after a great cheeseburger, I bought a six-pack to take back to "The Bus".

We didn't have time to take the tour of the brewery, so we'll leave that for another day. For now, I'll just quietly enjoy the six-pack of "ESP"..

No comments: